Representing Individuals, Families And Business Owners Throughout Omaha In A Wide Variety Of Legal Matters
Formerly Katskee, Henatsch & Suing
Preceded by the reputable Katskee, Henatsch & Suing, the law firm of Katskee, Suing & Maxell, PC, LLO, offers widespread legal services to individuals, families and business owners throughout Omaha, Nebraska, and Douglas, Sarpy and Washington counties.
For decades, our attorneys have built a reputation within the community for providing not only honest, trustworthy legal representation, but also solutions to important issues that many clients have touted as creative and cost-effective.
Together, we all possess a wealth of knowledge in particular areas of law that include:
- Insurance defense: We assist professional malpractice and workers' compensation insurance carriers with matters pertaining to legal defense.
- Business and commercial law: We represent business owners with corporate law issues, including entity formation, daily business transactions and litigation matters.
- Family law: We help individuals with divorce and other family law matters, including child and spousal support, property and debt division as well as child custody and visitation.
- Personal injury: We represent individuals injured in auto accidents, slip-and-falls, nursing homes, hospitals and in the workplace.
- Estate planning and probate: We help individuals and families plan for the future by assisting with wills, trusts and powers of attorney. We also guide executors and others through probate after the passing of a loved one.
Contact Our Office
If you need assistance or wish to inquire further about our practice and how we can help, contact one of our lawyers at 402-391-1697. You can also visit us online.
We offer free consultations with flexible evening and weekend appointment option available.